Your business is an integral part of the community in which you operate, offering employment to local people and generating wealth for the local area. We see many examples of businesses in Dorset seeking to support their local community but often struggling to manage strategically all the requests for donations they receive from local charities.
What are the benefits of having your own Corporate Named Fund?
- By having your own corporate named fund with the Foundation we can ensure our expertise will help make your charitable giving effective, with real impact. Your fund can be relevant to the geographical area in which your business operates or your industry
- We support you to ensure your giving is active, planned and tied closely to your business values and Corporate Social Responsibility plans
- We manage all requests for support and all grant awards made, letting you get on with growing your business activities
- We manage and promote PR and communications relating to fund set up and grants awarded
- Your business gets a dedicated fund page with your branding on our website
What are the benefits to your Employees?
- We provide regular reports on your charitable giving, enabling better staff and stakeholder communications
- We can involve your staff in deciding which groups to support, enabling better staff communication and engagement
Other opportunities for your business
One off and Regular Donations to Existing Funds
If your business may not be ready to open up a corporate named fund with us, our Neighbourhood Fund accepts one off and regular donations from local businesses and individuals.
Giving as an individual
There are several sponsorship opportunities to help you raise your company’s brand awareness. To find out more contact our Marketing and Communications Manager Daisy Ilchovska at Daisy@dorsetcf.org.
For more information on setting up a corporate fund please contact our Development Director Grant Robson on 01202 670815 or email him at email@example.com.